Updated on 15-Jan-2021
Entry rules in response to coronavirus (COVID-19)
The Fiji government has announced changes to International travel due to COVID-19. Only residents and Fijian citizens are allowed to return to Fiji.
- Letter addressed to the Chair COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Taskforce providing background to your request;
- Copy of passport bio-data page;
- Copy of the valid work permit or provide the approval letter by Immigration that was given for the work permit;
- Proposed itinerary;
- Confirmation you are willing to enter a government-mandated quarantine facility for 14 days;
- Evidence of a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test (for a nasopharyngeal sample taken not more than 72 hours before departure). The test result must be in the form of the complete report from the laboratory that performed the test.
All foreign nationals who are currently stranded in Fiji have been advised to contact Fiji Immigration Office so that they could be properly guided to maintain their legal status. This applies to all categories of permit holders.
Further information can be found the Fiji government website.